We believe working with exceptional people is the key to our long-standing success.
We are Reilly Architectural. We believe working with exceptional people is the key to our long-standing success. Through the commitment, dedication, and efforts of our Team Members, we are enjoying a thriving, growing, and profitable company. These successes allow us to be an important member of our community. We are proud stewards of enduring quality, craftsmanship, and excellence. We make a positive difference with our clients, our vendors, and ourselves. We commit to delivering expertise and mastery in crafting innovative products that inspire and delight. We honor our promises and commitments. We provide a work environment based on mutual respect, trust, and dignity for all. We are committed to providing a safe place to work, with competitive wages and excellent benefits. We are always ready to welcome exceptionally talented people.
Our Team Members are highly valued. As such, we compensate based on experience, expertise, skill, and performance with both competitive base wages and discretionary bonuses. Our comprehensive benefit package offers stability and income preservation through life’s most challenging times. Our offering allows employees to choose the coverage that best fits their individual needs.
Health & Welfare
- Medical coverage for Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Dental coverage for Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Vision coverage for Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with a generous company match
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Specified Illness Coverage
- Retirement Savings 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Pre-tax investment options available
- Post-tax (Roth investment options available)
To apply to a Reilly Architectural job complete the application below.
Please email application & other pertinant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Alternatively, applicants can bring their applications in person to the Reilly Architectural offices at 901 Burman Blvd, Calverton, NY.