We believe working with exceptional people is the key to our long-standing success.
We are Reilly Architectural. We believe working with exceptional people is the key to our long-standing success. Through the commitment, dedication, and efforts of our Team Members, we are enjoying a thriving, growing, and profitable company. These successes allow us to be an important member of our community. We are proud stewards of enduring quality, craftsmanship, and excellence. We make a positive difference with our clients, our vendors, and ourselves. We commit to delivering expertise and mastery in crafting innovative products that inspire and delight. We honor our promises and commitments. We provide a work environment based on mutual respect, trust, and dignity for all. We are committed to providing a safe place to work, with competitive wages and excellent benefits. We are always ready to welcome exceptionally talented people.
Our Team Members are highly valued. As such, we compensate based on experience, expertise, skill, and performance with both competitive base wages and discretionary bonuses. Our comprehensive benefit package offers stability and income preservation through life’s most challenging times. Our offering allows employees to choose the coverage that best fits their individual needs.
Health & Welfare
- Medical coverage for Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Dental coverage for Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Vision coverage for Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with a generous company match
- Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Specified Illness Coverage
- Retirement Savings 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Pre-tax investment options available
- Post-tax (Roth investment options available)
Current job openings include:
- Entry Level Carpenter Woodworker
- Final Assembly Line Team Member
- Finisher Spray Painter
Please download and complete the below application, and send along with your resume and other pertinent information to email@example.com with the job title of interest in the subject line.
Alternatively, applications will be accepted in person at the Reilly Architectural offices at 901 Burman Blvd, Building 701, Calverton, NY 11933.